January Library Activity: Creating Snowflakes
Search for books here!
Watson Library Information
- Students can check out 3 books at a time for 2 weeks.
- Books can be renewed as long as there is no waiting list. Email Mrs. Dees at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watson does not charge late fees; however, if a book is damaged or lost, fines will be assessed.
- PLEASE NOTE: Watson's library has a wide range of books for students. Many books are young adult and are marked with a YA sticker. These books have mature themes. Make sure you have your parents' permission to read it.
- If you check out a book that is not right for you, please return it and our librarians would love to help you find one appropriate for your reading and maturity levels.
You can read eBooks throughout the entire school year and summer!
- Click for an instructional video for checking out eBooks
- Click for a visual guide for checking out eBooks
- Click to go to our eBook Library
Login with your district Google account and read on your laptop, tablet or phone!