Need help learning to use our online catalog? View this document for directions.
- Activities at your Library
- Library Catalogs
- Research Help
- EBSCO Explora Research Database
- Watson Library Mission Statement
- Contact Us
Log in with your district Google account to browse books, hold books, and preview books.
Go to "Widefield Login" and then click on "Widefield Login users, please click here to sign into this system." Use the drop-down menu to select your Library "Widefield Login" and then login with your district Google Account
Access the Widefield Security Public Library database.
The mission of the Watson Library Learning Center is to build a culture of reading, exploring, creating, learning, and fun.
We accomplish this by:
- providing information
- finding resources
- designing daily and monthly activities
- creating a friendly, relaxing environment
- having excellent books
- giving recommendations
- and most importantly, offering help
We offer a high level of support that is personalized for every student and staff member.
Watson Library Information
- Open from 7:19 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday: Come in anytime with a classroom pass.
- Students can check out 2 books at a time for 2 weeks.
- We get 10 new books every month! Check them out!
- YA books are for 8th grade students only.
- Student ID cards are made on Friday: The first ID card is free, replacements are $3