Watson Library Information
- During our COVID-19 Hybrid Learning, the Library will not be open for browsing books. However, you can browse all of our books online! You will be able to reserve a book and Mrs. Dees or Mrs. Garrett will deliver it to you during your block 3 class! Read the directions for reserving your books.
- Students can check out 3 books at a time for 2 weeks.
- Books can be renewed as long as there is no waiting list. Email Mrs. Dees at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watson does not charge late fees; however, if a book is damaged or lost, fines will be assessed.
- PLEASE NOTE: Watson's library has a wide range of books for students. Many books are young adult and are marked with a YA sticker. If you check out a book that is not right for you, please return it and our librarians would love to help you find one appropriate for your reading and maturity levels.