- Activities at your Library
- Library Catalogs
- Research Help
- EBSCO Explora Research Database
- Watson Library Mission Statement
- Contact Us
- Come in for open lunch on Mondays and Wednesdays by signing out in the cafeteria.
- Weekly Special Days:
- Monday is Board Game Day
- Tuesday is Puzzle Day
- Wednesday is Builder Day
- Thursday is Card Game Day
- Come in and do a coloring page anytime you need a break!
- Join our Community Coloring posters! Add your art
- Add to our Community Puzzle
- Make a space poem with our space magnets
- We have new activities every month!
WATSON LIBRARY BOOK CATALOG
Log in with your district Google account to browse books, hold books, and preview books.
OVERDRIVE LIBRARY E-BOOKS: CHECKOUT EBOOKS
Go to "Widefield Login" and then click on "Widefield Login users, please click here to sign into this system." Use the drop-down menu to select your Library "Widefield Login" and then login with your district Google Account
Access the Widefield Security Public Library database.
The mission of the Watson Library Learning Center is to build a culture of reading, exploring, creating, learning, and fun.
We accomplish this by:
- providing information
- finding resources
- designing daily and monthly activities
- creating a friendly, relaxing environment
- having excellent books
- giving recommendations
- and most importantly, offering help
We offer a high level of support that is personalized for every student and staff member.
Watson Library Information
- Open from 7:19 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday: Come in anytime with a classroom pass.
- Students can check out 2 books at a time for 2 weeks.
- We get 10 new books every month!
- YA books are for 8th grade students only.
- Student ID cards are made on Friday: The first ID card is free, replacements are $3