After School Clubs
We've added several new after-school AYPYN clubs! Check them out on the After School Clubs calendar
New Clubs at Watson:
Prodigy Math Club: Tuesdays 3:00-4:00 with Bohn rm 6
- Prodigy math is a fun way to improve your basic math skills. Come battle with wizards and monsters while learning.
- Click for the directions to login to Prodigy
Dungeons and Dragons Club: Wednesdays and Fridays 3:00-4:00 with Eberwein rm 17
- Explore and adventure with friends as you uncover mysterious new lands and battle evils from the D&D universe in this student led club.
Robotics Club: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00-4:00 with Eberwein and Zanzig rm 2
- Learn how to engineer and code in this robotics club!
Barbell Club (weightlifting): Mondays and Wednesdays 3:00-4:30 with Zanzig and Woodside rm 2
- Strength and conditioning training for athletes and those who want to improve their physical condition.
Bike Club: Tuesdays 3:00-4:30 with Kacena rm 32
- This club will focus on learning about the mechanics of bikes as well as how to troubleshoot and fix mechanical issues. We will also learn and discuss proper bicycle riding form and techniques.
- How can I join an afterschool club?
- What clubs are at Watson?
- How will my parents/guardians be able to pick me up after clubs?
- Clubs Offered
- What if I want to join a club but it is not offered?
An AYPYN Permission Slip and afterschool waiver form are both required for all afterschool clubs. They are both mandatory before students can attend any afterschool club. Please get the permission slips from the link below, fill it out and return it to Ms. Smith in the ISD room, and then you may attend any after school club.
Watson offers a wide variety of academic and athletic clubs daily. Homework club is offered every day until 5:00 p.m. as well as several different intramural sport programs. Also, clubs are announced in the daily student news. Students can also check the club schedule outside of the Library door. Any cancellations will be announced to students in the news or over the intercom at school. In case of cancellations, students should report to homework club.
Click here to access the AYPYN Calendar
Clubs begin at 3:00 and end at either 4:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m. depending on the club. The main office is open until 3:30 p.m. for parents/guardians to pick up students. After 3:30 p.m., students may call parents or guardians.
If a student needs to be released early, students need to make arrangements directly with the club sponsor ahead of time or have parent permission.