After School Clubs
We've added several new after-school AYPYN clubs! Check them out on the After School Clubs calendar
New Clubs at Watson:
Prodigy Math Club: Tuesdays 3:00-4:00 with Bohn rm 6
- Prodigy math is a fun way to improve your basic math skills. Come battle with wizards and monsters while learning.
- Click for the directions to login to Prodigy
Dungeons and Dragons Club: Wednesdays and Fridays 3:00-4:00 with Eberwein rm 17
- Explore and adventure with friends as you uncover mysterious new lands and battle evils from the D&D universe in this student led club.
Robotics Club: Tuesdays and Thursdays 3:00-4:00 with Eberwein and Zanzig rm 2
- Learn how to engineer and code in this robotics club!
Barbell Club (weightlifting): Mondays and Wednesdays 3:00-4:30 with Zanzig and Woodside rm 2
- Strength and conditioning training for athletes and those who want to improve their physical condition.
Bike Club: Tuesdays 3:00-4:30 with Kacena rm 32
- This club will focus on learning about the mechanics of bikes as well as how to troubleshoot and fix mechanical issues. We will also learn and discuss proper bicycle riding form and techniques.
There are no events to display