Resources to Help You
- Know the warning signs, start the conversation, offer support, be a friend. Click here to learn how you can help.
COLORADO CRISIS & SUPPORT LINE: TEXT TALK TO 38255
- 1-844-493-TALK (8255) or Text TALK to 38255
SAFE2TELL COLORADO: 1-877-542-7233 (SAFE)
- Make a report. Make a difference.
- Support for students, parents, staff and community members through resources that encourage healthy communication on sensitive topics
PIKES PEAK SUICIDE PREVENTION: (719) 573-7447
- When it hurts to live...it helps to talk
NATIONAL SUICIDE PREVENTION LINE: 1- 800-273-8255 TALK
- The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, and prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones.